Today, I am going to show you a free of charge way to enlarge your Google Account especially for Google Drive, Gmail and any of Google Facilities. Google gives you free 2GB extra space because the date 09.02.2016(d/m/y) is the date of “Safer Internet Day 2016”. I will show you how to earn free 2GB storage from Google.
The need list:
- Google account (If you haven’t got a Google Account, sign up today.)
The task list:
- Go to your account security page on Google Services.
- Sign in with your username and password then enter.
On that page, you will see your application permitions and other platforms that you use. You can organize them. If you don’t want anything of them, you can deactivate it, and stop them by deactivation order. Such as:
- Account rescue information methods
- Connected devices that you use
- The applications you use with your Google ID
When you finish, you will see your 2GB bonus seem like “2016 Security Control Bonus” on your Google Storage Area Settings page.
I heard that on the news: The news about this announcement and on Gizmodo.
NOTE: I don’t know when it would be finished. So, share it with your friends immediately. When it’s closed, you would be missed out.
That it… If you need further assistance, you can write a comment or just contact via live chat software.